We are asking EVERYONE to do our part to support this process. Please be diligent about following provincial health orders.
- Keep ALL of your family members at home.
- Do NOT have visitors to your home.
- Do NOT let children go to public places, including outdoor playgrounds. The Musqueam playground is CLOSED.
- Do NOT let children play with others from separate households.
- Do NOT leave your home unless absolutely necessary.
- Please do everything you can to minimize exposure for Elders & family members w/underlying health concerns.
If you must shop for essential food or medicines, avoid touching surfaces, interact with as few people as possible, try to
avoid getting too close (nearer than two metres). Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly, and often.
Self isolation needs to be taken very seriously by everyone in order to protect our loved ones and our community.
Please click here to read the advisory: