Updated: October 7, 2022
The Musqueam administration office is reopen, and staff are working hybrid.
Access to Musqueam Reserve is no longer restricted.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic — Fall 2022
When: Monday, October 17, 2022
Where: Musqueam Gym
Time to be announced.
ALL DOSES WELCOME.
Register during office hours (Mon-Fri; 8:30-4:30) by calling the health department: 604-263-3261.
Ask for Ashlee or Arlene.
COVID-19 updates from Musqueam
Important links for membership:
- COVID-19 resources for Musqueam members
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- Musqueam values during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Provincial and federal government COVID-19 resources and information
Current Health Orders in British Columbia
Provincial restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Masks are not required indoors. Wearing a mask is a personal choice.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required, when travelling by air, train, public transit and BC Ferries.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Masks must be worn in all health care settings.
We must continue to respect the choices of people, businesses and one another.
There are no restrictions for gatherings, events, restaurants or sports activities.
Check current provincial restrictions for latest restrictions.