Updated: December 13, 2021
The Musqueam administration office reopened this fall, with reduced capacity and strict COVID-19 guidelines.
Access to Musqueam Reserve is still limited to members, residents, staff and essential services. However, traffic checkpoints are no longer operating at reserve entrances.
COVID-19 updates from Musqueam
Important links for membership:
- COVID-19 resources for Musqueam members
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- Musqueam values during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Provincial and federal government COVID-19 resources and information
Current Health Orders in British Columbia
Provincial restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Most orders can be enforced by police and compliance and enforcement officials.
There are no capacity restrictions on indoor or outdoor personal gatherings.
Organized gatherings have some capacity restrictions. Examples of an organized gathering include wedding ceremonies or funeral receptions. Check the BC Government’s website for details.
Indoor high and low intensity group exercise is allowed with normal capacity. Gyms, pools and recreation facilities can also operate with normal capacity.
All outdoor and indoor group sports for adults and youth are allowed.
There are no group limits for indoor and outdoor dining.
- Venues can determine their own table limits
- No dancing
- Normal liquor service hours
- Masks are required when not seated at a table