Musqueam Recreation delivers passive and active recreation opportunities to community members of all ages, including:
- providing access to the Musqueam Community Centre, including the fitness centre, 79 hours a week
- creating recreation opportunities for band and community members
- building recreation-related relationships with First Nations, businesses, organizations, and sport bodies
- supporting events that bring community members together
- supporting Musqueam culture and language through recreation
- much more!
Join the Musqueam Recreation Facebook Group for the latest updates and announcements.
Musqueam Fitness Centre
Musqueam Fitness Centre is located in the Musqueam Community Centre and has cardio and weight equipment. The area is open for use by Musqueam band members, their immediate family living on reserve, community members and staff.
The goal of Musqueam Fitness Centre is to provide a safe, welcoming and supervised space for community members and staff to improve their physical wellness.
The fitness centre is drop-in for band and community members.
|Monday – Friday||9:00am – 9:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00am – 5:00pm|
Updated on January 2023
Thank you all for continuing your efforts to keep the community safe and to keep the Fitness Area operating safely.
Please remember, COVID-19 is still ongoing. It is vital to the safety of our community that everyone who uses the gym cleans and disinfects the machines and equipment used.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or text 604-781-1470