Christmas distribution available for pick up on November 30 by request only
The annual Christmas distribution will be released on Monday, November 30, 2020. Musqueam’s administration office remains closed due to COVID-19, but distribution cheques will be available for on-site pick up on November 30. This is a change to previous plans which announced no in-person pick up this year.
If you plan to pick your cheque up in person, you must complete an authorization form by Monday November 23. Previously, forms for authorizing direct deposit of funds or delivery of cheques were circulated on reserve and emailed to members, and are available by request.
There are four ways to receive your distribution:
- Pick up cheque in person
- Submit the attached form by November 23 at 4:30pm to the band office, or email [email protected]
- COVID-19 safety protocols must be followed at all times. This includes: wearing a face mask, physical distancing, sanitizing your hands before entry etc.
- Direct deposit
- Deadline to submit direct deposit authorization form was today, November 13
- On reserve delivery
- Cheques delivered on November 30 to addresses on file
- Cheques mailed on November 30 to addresses on file
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Krista Point or Jocelyn Campbell-Axson (Josh) at 604-263-3261.
Please help spread the word about the Chief and Council election and distribution on November 30.
Stay safe, wash your hands, and stay home if you are sick. hay čxʷ q̓ə!