We hope that you are keeping well in these uncertain times, and practicing physical distancing as much as possible.
In an effort to support all Musqueam members, administration is currently outreaching to those who do not live on IR 2.
Currently, MIB is able to offer one of two options to help off-reserve households who are in need of support to access essential groceries. This support is available by request only.
Option 1: $50 Save-on-Foods Gift Card
- One $50 Save-On-Foods gift card per household is available upon request.
- Gift cards will be mailed to the address you provide, via Canada Post.
- Please note: these will likely take 3-5 business days to reach you by regular mail
Option 2: Delivery of Small Grocery Kit (available in Metro Vancouver only)
- One kit per household is available upon request.
- Kit will contain a supply of essential food items (such as rice, flour, produce, milk, & eggs). *Contents may vary, based on what is currently available.
- You will be notified when delivery will take place, within a scheduled time frame. It will be dropped off at your doorstep (to maintain physical distancing) by a Musqueam community or staff member.
- Please advise if you live in a multi-family dwelling where doorstep delivery is not possible. We will need to arrange for you to meet the delivery at a scheduled time.
- Please note: it may take up to 3 days for delivery from the time of request
Submitting Your Request
Email your request (or a request on behalf of someone who does not have access to internet or email) to [email protected].
Include ALL of the following information:
- Full name of Member
- Your choice: Option 1 – Save On Foods gift card mailed
OR Option 2 – food kit delivered (within Metro Vancouver)
- Current mailing address for Member
- Phone Number for Member
PLUS Info Required for Option #2 (kit delivery)
- If you live in a townhouse, apartment, or condo, please confirm that you will be available to meet the delivery outside at a time that will be scheduled in advance.
- If you have special dietary needs due to health concerns (e.g. diabetes, gluten free), please specify.
Please help us to spread the word to other Members living off-reserve. We encourage you to regularly check this website and MIB Bulletins/News on facebook for updates.
Be well, and take care.
Are you aware of a Member who needs urgent assistance or has critical needs? Please email [email protected]. Call 604-263-3261 during business hours. We will do our very best to provide support.