At present all students are learning from home via online and teacher contact.
Please note that parents have the choice to send their children to school or to continue learning from home for the month of June.
It is not mandatory for children to return to classrooms in June.
On June 1, 2020, schools will be re-opening to students to return to classrooms for a limited number of days per week. This will look like the following:
- Kindergarten-Grade 5: 2 to 3 days per week
- Grade 6-7: 1 day per week
- Grade 8-12: 1 day per week
5 days per week of classroom time is available for students of:
- Children of essential service works
- Students with disabilities/diverse abilities
- Students who require additional supports
Please contact MIB’s Education Department at (604) 263-3261 or by email if you have any questions.
Faye Mitchell [email protected]
Lucetta George-Grant [email protected]
Debbie Point [email protected]