Are you maintaining physical distancing?
To help protect the health and safety of our most vulnerable community members, please:
- Do not have visitors to your home
- Keep at least 2-3 metres apart from anyone not living in your own household
- Do not go out for non-essential shopping or errands
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- If you are sick, isolate yourself from others in your household and stay home
- Keep all members of your household at home, as much as possible
Please do everything you can to limit your exposure to Elders and those with underlying health conditions.
It is everyone’s responsibility to keep our community and loved ones safe!
hay ce:p q̓ə