Christmas distribution is happening December 2.
All Musqueam members can receive a Christmas distribution on December 2 by completing a distribution form by Monday, November 15.
Musqueam Council has worked to ensure that membership disbursement occurs this year, and each year of this council’s term, consistent with last year’s distribution.
Every member must complete a distribution form to receive payment.
All members will receive copies of the below forms by mail or email:
- Distribution Form A: Authorization for members 19 years or older
- Distribution Form B: Guardian’s Acknowledgement for members 18 years or younger
If you did NOT receive an email from Krista Point (MIB Distribution) with distribution forms A and B, they are likely on the way to you by mail. If you’d like fillable PDF forms, please email Krista Point ([email protected]). If you’ve moved since spring distribution, please also contact Krista to update your address.
There are three ways to receive your distribution:
- Direct deposit: submit form by November 15 for direct deposit on December 2. No late requests accepted.
- Mail: submit form by November 15 for a cheque to be mailed out or hand delivered on December 2.
- In-person pick up: submit form by November 15 for a cheque to be ready for pick up on December 2. Pick up is in the main boardroom of the band office from 9am-7pm on December 2.
Forms can be emailed to Krista Point ([email protected]) or dropped off to Musqueam reception.
Forms submitted after November 15 cannot guarantee a payment on December 2.
Late submissions are processed as cheque payments after the initial payments are processed, and are mailed or delivered after December 2.
Below is an example of how to complete both Form A and B for direct deposit. In this example, the member has already received previous distributions through direct deposit.
Form A is for all Musqueam members aged 19 and older.
Form B is only completed on behalf of Musqueam children, by their parent or legal guardian. Form B is submitted with Form A, even if the parent or guardian is not a Musqueam member themselves.
- Members who have moved since April distribution must notify Krista Point and/or Jocelyn Campbell-Axson to ensure Musqueam’s records are up to date.
- Newborns must be registered with the membership registrar for eligibility to receive distribution. Please contact Jocelyn Campbell-Axson to register your newborn.
- Per Musqueam’s distribution policy, members who are in arrears to the band should contact the appropriate manager(s) to avoid the withholding of distribution payment.
While we will attempt to contact every band member on and off reserve, sometimes we don’t have current contact information. Please help us share this information by informing family or friends who live away from home about the upcoming distribution.
- Jocelyn Campbell-Axon, Membership Registrar, [email protected]
- Krista Point, Distribution Clerk, [email protected]
- Phone: 604-263-3261 Toll Free: 1-866-282-3261
2021 Distribution Dates
In 2021, there are two distributions scheduled.
- Spring Distribution – Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Christmas Distribution – Thursday, December 2, 2021