Musqueam’s housing department manages all activities related to housing, including managing the housing priority list and social housing stock, administration for renovations and new construction, helping our Elders and people with disabilities maintain their homes, provide emergency repair and maintenance support, and develop, update, and implement housing policies.
A current area of focus for our department is engaging the community in maintaining and fulfilling their contractual agreements.
- Support efficient use of land;
- improve housing quality; improve member knowledge in housing maintenance;
- improve service to community members; and
- increase housing choices and selection for members.
Updates from Musqueam Housing
March 19, 2021 newsletter update
Reminder for social housing and section 95 tenants:
- Musqueam Housing must be informed about any tenants moving in or out of your residence, per the signed rental agreement.
- Each tenant is responsible for contributing towards the monthly rent.
- Rent is due on the first of each month.
The acceptable forms of payment are as follows:
- Money order
- Pre-authorized debit (PAD)
- E-transfer: [email protected] (include name and address)
- payroll deduction for Musqueam Indian Band Employees
Brittany Point will collect rent Monday afternoons, or call 604-269-3381 to meet at the band office.
We encourage e-transfers or PAD to decrease the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Please remember to contact Musqueam Housing if your phone number or email address changes.
Manager: Lorna Stewart, [email protected]
Housing Executive Assistant: Kerri Timothy
Housing Admin Assistant: Brittany Point
Housing Clerk: Dianne Point
Maintenance: Mike Point & Tyson Nahanee, 604-269-3381