Christmas distribution released on November 30
Distribution day is usually a time we see old friends and family, and catch up before the holidays. This year, to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, picking up your distribution and dividend cheque in-person is only available by request.
If you plan to pick your cheque up in person, you must complete an authorization form by Monday November 23. Members who would like their cheques mailed also must submit an authorization form to ensure delivery.
Please keep Musqueam safe and follow COVID-19 safety protocols at all times. This includes refraining from visiting with others at distribution pick up or the polling location. Please wear a mask, physically distance and wash/sanitize your hands upon entry.
There are four ways to receive your distribution:
- Pick up cheque in person – deadline November 23
- Direct deposit – deadline November 13 for transfer on November 30
- Deadline to submit direct deposit authorization form was November 13.
- Members who submitted an authorization form will receive a electronic funds transfer on November 30.
- On reserve delivery – deadline November 13 for delivery on November 30
- Mail – deadline November 13 for mail-out on November 30
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Krista Point or Jocelyn Campbell-Axson (Josh) at 604-263-3261.
Please help spread the word about the Chief and Council election and distribution on November 30.
Stay safe, wash your hands, and stay home if you are sick. hay čxʷ q̓ə!