Invest in yourself this summer!
Musqueam’s Education and Employment & Training Departments, in partnership with snəw̓eyəɬ leləm̓ Langara College Indigenous Upgrading Program, are proud to present the Summer Career and Life Skills Course.
In this 8-week, self-paced online course with flexible hours, MIB members can:
- explore job opportunities and learn how to apply for them;
- gain essential life skills in areas such as money, technology, communication, and health; and
- receive an elective credit towards an Adult Dogwood.
Unit 1 Discover your unique skills and strengths
Unit 2 Learn about exciting careers and job opportunities
Unit 3 Chart a path to career success
Unit 4 Write a cover letter, resume, and interview like a pro
Unit 5 Communicate effectively
Unit 6 Gain control over your finances
Unit 7 Improve your health
Unit 8 Navigate contemporary Indigenous issues
- While the program officially started July 13th, registration is ongoing. *Students can still join!*
- Learn in a safe and supportive environment.
- Students will have access to step-by-step technology training and support
For more information or to register, contact: Joanne Kern [email protected] or Courtney Copoc at [email protected]