ABCoast Aviation Services is seeking a Musqueam artist to create a logo representing our new partnership. Together, ABCoast at YVR and Musqueam are working to provide meaningful employment and training opportunities to Musqueam, and to build a locally sourced resource pool for ABCoast.
ABCoast is seeking a digitally created logo. This will allow use in both print and digital media. .JPG, PNG, AI or SVG file types only.
We are open to any creative hybrid or interpretation of both partners working together. We can provide a full scale graphic of our company logo for colour reference. Ideally we want the logo to reflect ABCoast and Musqueam working together in an aviation environment.
The final product must:
- be original
- be easily reproduced in black & white or color
- be able to work well in both print and digital mediums
- have clearly defined shapes and line art
- Must be a Musqueam member aged 18-35
- Has completed basic academic training in art or an apprenticeship with an accomplished practitioner in the field, or is recognized as an artist by peers within their community.
We are looking for a logo that incorporates growth between the two organizations. Please see the below example.
How to Apply
Applications are to be emailed to:
Musqueam Protocol, [email protected]
Musqueam Communications, [email protected]
Subject: ABCoast Aviation Logo RFP
The deadline to apply is June 4th, 2021.
READ THE ABCOAST CALL FOR ARTISTS PDF
$1000 artist fee.
Deadline for logo
July 14th, 2021