Christmas 2022 distribution is on December 1
Members must submit forms by Monday, November 14 at 4:30pm to receive distribution on Thursday, December 1.
Distribution forms are updated and different from previous years.
If you live on reserve: paper forms were delivered on Tuesday, Nov. 8 and Thursday, Nov. 10. If you’d like a digital, fillable PDF, contact Krista Point at [email protected].
If you live away from the reserve: Please contact Krista Point at [email protected] if you did NOT receive your forms by email. If Krista doesn’t have your email, you will receive paper forms in the mail.
For security reasons, we can’t share the digital forms online. If you need forms or help filling them out, please contact Krista.
All members must complete one of these two distribution forms (especially if you want direct deposit!):
FORM A: Individual Authorization
For Musqueam members aged 19 or over to authorize their personal distribution payment by direct deposit or cheque.
If you are also authorizing your child(ren)’s payment, you don’t need to complete this form. Instead, complete Form B.
FORM B: Family Authorization
For Musqueam members aged 19 or older to authorize their personal distribution payment AND their Musqueam children’s distribution; OR parents or legal guardians of Musqueam minors to authorize distribution payment.
Form B1: Individual Authorization
- To be completed by ALL parents or guardians of Musqueam children.
- If you are a Musqueam member, Form B1 replaces Form A.
Form B2: Guardian’s Acknowledgement – Children’s Property
- Where parents or guardians list their child(ren) and confirm payment authorization on behalf of their child(ren).
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER FORM:
- Drop off to the band office reception during operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. Do not leave it in the social assistance mailbox!
- Take a picture or scan and email to Krista Point at [email protected]
Deadline for newborn registered with the membership registrar for eligibility to receive Christmas distribution is December 1. Please contact Karen Campbell in membership.
Late submissions are processed after the initial payments are processed.
- Direct deposit forms submitted after November 14 cannot guarantee a payment on December 1, but can still be processed for payment at a later date.
- If you miss the cut off date, a cheque will be automatically created and you can pick it up on December 1. No form required – you’ll just be asked to sign for it.
- If you miss the cut off date, and want your cheque mailed, it will be sent out after December 1.
Band members who are in arrears with any payments payable to the band should contact the appropriate staff to avoid the withholding of any distribution payments, per Musqueam Distribution Policy.