Musqueam Election 2020: Notice of Vote
Musqueam Indian Band called an election for November 30, 2020 to elect one chief and ten councillors for the next term of office, in accordance with the First Nations Elections Act.
Voting is in person on November 30, or by mail.
Read this notice in PDF format: MIB Election Notice of Vote
All election notices and forms: Musqueam Elections webpage (OneFeather)
Vote by mail
All eligible voters who want to vote by mail-in ballot MUST request a mail-in ballot package from an Electoral Officer. The Request for Mail in Ballot form can be downloaded on the Musqueam Elections webpage or obtained by email from an Electoral Officer. As mail takes longer during COVID-19, please request your mail-in ballot package as soon as possible.
Vote in person on November 30
All eligible Musqueam band members can vote in person on election day.
Musqueam Chief and Council Election
Monday, November 30, 2020
9 AM – 8 PM
Musqueam Community Centre Gymnasium – 6777 Salish Drive, Vancouver
Covid-19 protocols on election day
Please adhere to the Covid-19 health and safety precautions to reduce transmission risk on election day:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the voting area.
- Please wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Maintain social distance between people to ensure that people remain six (6) feet apart.
- Electors are encouraged to bring their own pen or a new pen will be provided to you that will be disinfected between voters.
- Please exit the voting facility as soon as you have completed voting.
For more information
OneFeather Office: (250) 384-8200
For all previous elections notices and forms, visit: Musqueam Elections webpage